"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, July 21, 2011

{Thursday's THIS ~n~ THAT!}

Last weekend I got to babysit Makayla! A tv tray worked perfectly for her:) She even kept trying to get the hang of her little fork. I was so proud of her! You can tell this Aunt is totally SMITTEN!

Mmmmmm! Must be tasty!


Speaking of tasty....

I think Cracker Barrel is a WONDERFUL place to eat lunch! A group of us went from the office today and you can get the kids meal, which comes with a drink and is plenty of food, for just $4.01. Plus tip that's just about $5 for a delicious lunch out. And if you work it right, you can get some extra biscuits and blackberry jam thrown in there, too:)

I love all the stuff in their store, too. I wish I would've had more time to browse around today but I had to get back to the ole' grindstone...hehe:)


So...I realized that I never posted the pics from Cow Appreciation Day!

I got to babysit Makayla that night while her Mommy and Daddy had a date night:) Molly fixed her up a cute lil' outfit and we MADE Travis get dressed up a little bit too!

"Moo!" This $1 dress I found at Goodwill the night before made a PERFECT girly cow costume!

Trav's shirt said "Will Golf for Chicken:)" He's such a good sport! I love that guy!

And he LOVES spending time with little cows who like to play on the playground:)

And I'll leave you with this---
Come on BK....it's not that hard!

Love,
Laura

No comments: