"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD!!!

Well..GUESS WHAT???

My brother-in-law Patrick qualified for match play in the US Amateur today...(click on the link and you can see his name...it totally thrilled me!)He will start match play tomorrow and if he is one of the final two he will get a spot to play in the Masters!!! Isn't that AWESOME! I'm so proud of him! Trav is hoping to fly out tomorrow to get to see him play and be there with his dad and some of his other supporters! Please keep him in your prayers!

Wow....as I'm sitting here, another miracle in the works just occured....Trav was able to get the Georgie Boy cranked up! LOL! I thought that thing wouldn't live to see another day. Think we are getting it fixed and then putting that bad boy on craigs list!

Speaking of Craigs List, Trav got something neat this weekend. We went to Piedmont and bought a speed bag/heavy bag stand...no excuse for me to have flabby arms now! Ha!

Well...I will end with this...

Look for a special post tomorrow...it's going to be exciting!

Yea for surprises and champions!!!

No comments: