"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

La dee da dee da....

Well...it's Tuesday night and I'm just sitting here watching Shaq vs. Ben....Don't ask me why! lol!...and Trav is shredding old mail and stuff. Exciting stuff people!!!

I'm really excited about this coming weekend. Me and Molly are going to spend the night with Nikki in her dorm. They just moved back in and start classes next week so we are gonna have a "spend the night party" friday night and then go to the Flea market near her dorm on Saturday. I've never been so, of course, I CAN'T WAIT! Me and flea markets go together like peanut butter and jelly! It's also my mom and dad's wedding anniversary so overall it's going to be a great weekend!

Update on the hair front...

Thought I'd throw in a couple of TRUE bad hair day pictures for your viewing pleasure!


So anyway...after washing my hair tonight with my new and WONDERFUL shampoo and conditioner I am no longer having a bad hair week! LOL! It really made all the difference and I no longer feel like cutting it off. Hooray!!! That was really stressing me out....but problem solved!

Well, I didn't take my "after work nap" today so I think I might go ahead and hit the hay.

Yea for a good hair day tomorrow (with fingers crossed!)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Laura, you crack me up. Every time when reading your blog, I smile at least a time or two! You're hilarious and full of excitement and joy!! I kno you'll enjoy the flea market and manage to get dozens of sales! Glad to see you're doing well, ol' friend. I miss you...