"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A GREAT SUNDAY!

Trav and I went to Sunday School and Church this morning after being absent for many Sundays and we realized how much we MISSED IT!!! We've been busy, sick...ect...but there is nothing like a good Sunday of church together, Osaka Express to-go, naps, a little golf on tv, and then getting some chores done! The last thing the least fun but pretty nessecary...trust me!!! Trav washed the cars- I washed the clothes and between the two of us...things are starting to look better!

I think we are going to have some salad and baked potatoes for dinner and some good fresh fruit for dessert. It feels good to have such a nice, successful Sunday and feel ready for the week to start on Monday!

Oh yeah...Confessions of a Shopaholic was SO GOOOOOD!!! It was hilarious and I could totally relate to the thrill of a beautiful, alluring store window! I definately recommend it!

One last thing...my new favorite song is "Untitled Hymn" by Chris Rice...HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!!

Yea for a day of WORSHIP!

No comments: