"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Made it past Hump Day!

Just a little mid-week update:

Got my hair done and as usual J-Lowe did a great job and I was very pleased! Lol!

Been going to bed around 7:30-8ish because I'm still just so tired for some reason...

Just gave myself a pedicure...

Having a unit lunch at work tomorrow which should be fun....

Brian and Camryn go back to Elementary School tomorrow, Morgan starts Middle School, and Ali starts High School!!! Hope all you guys have an awesome first day back!!!

Have girls movie night tomorrow at Jessica's...looking forward to that!

...And my sister Molly has a blog now!!! WOO HOO!

Well...so much for that so highly entertaining post!!!

Yea for blah...blah...blah...HAHA!

No comments: