"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, August 22, 2009

SLUMBER PARTY-Day 2!


It's sad that our FUN weekend had to come to an end! Today we got up around 10 am, got our showers and got fixed up, and then went to the Lavonia Flea Market!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FLEA MARKETS!

So...Did I say how MUCH FUN WE HAD???!!!

I got two play station 2 games for dirt cheap so we could indulge our CRAZY VIDEO GAME NERD habits...lol...several pairs of new earrings, some nice tupperware containers, and new measuring cups (for all the cooking I do yall....hahaha...)

Nikki, Faith, and Kayla (aka...my "mini-me!) all got new sunglasses with a cool little case included and they looked super cool! We ate at Applebees and had the worst service EVER from BEN.....ERRRR....but we managed to laugh it off since it was bring your ____ to work day....girls you know what goes in the blank!


Molly made some great fat-free mint brownies....YUM....thanks Mo! Faith told us such an animated, entertaining version of the story of Esther (which just happens to be Nikki and Kayla's favorite bible story...just an interesting fact for ya!), Ali texted...alot....HAHA....and kept us laughing (at least that's what she said....RIGHT GIRLS?) and Nikki was the Hostess with the Mostess! She had such a great supply of diet cokes, granola bars, waters, and even cheese and crackers...impressive huh?




I'm so thankful for the fun weekend I spent with my sisters and friends! God has truly blessed me with such WONDERFUL people in my life!

Finally, I was so happy to get home to my hubby! He's my BEST FRIEND and boy did I miss him!

Yea for our GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Glad you all had a good time together! What school is your sister attending?