"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, August 21, 2009

Going to Emmanuel... and We're... GONNA HAVE FU-U-U-UN!!!

What a great day!

I got to leave work early today since I worked late for foster parent association last night so here I am at home watching a "What Not to Wear" re-run, eating some lunch, and looking forward to the weekend!

Molly is getting off work early to pick me up around 3:30 and we are heading to Emmanuel College for a slumber party with Nikki, Ali, and Nikki's roommates! We are planning on driving to Commerce tonight for dinner and then just staying up late, watching movies, and having fun!

Travis and his friend, George, might go to some "tuff man" thing at the Civic Center so it makes me happy knowing he'll be doing something fun too!

P.S. In case I don't get to post tomorrow...

HAPPY 28TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!

Yea for SLUMBER PARTIES!!!

No comments: