"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mystery Solved!

Eustachian Tube Dysfunction....
That's what has been causing me all these probs!

I went back to Dr. Meadors yesterday and that was the official diagnosis. It is somewhat common and the solution was pretty simple...flonase daily and some allergy medicine should help with all the pressure and echoes that have been so ANNOYING!!!

Last night we went by to visit with Bette and Nun Nun because they were celebrating their 61st wedding anniversary! We had a nice time chatting and catching up and Bette gave me a really pretty light-up butterfly to put on my back deck for when we have cook outs and stuff! SO SWEET! Happy Anniversary Bette and Nun Nun!!!

So...Trav has gone off the the golf course for the dog fight and I think I'm going to go do some shopping! Belk is having a BIG CLEARANCE sell with extra coupons off the clearance price so I'm definatley going to stop by there. On the way home from the golf course Trav is gonna stop by and get me "Confessions of a Shopaholic" from the Red Box so Im excited about that!

Yea for Lazy Saturdays!


No comments: