"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Biggest Loser

I ended up watching the Biggest Loser by chance tonight while I was working on my new blog background, ect. and I realized it's a really good show!

It was very educational...you get TONS of good tips on how to eat healthier and I learned lots of things I didn't know before tonight. For example, if you have to choose a fruit, berries are always the best choice. Fruits like banana, grapes, and melon which are the ones that are my favorite and the ones I always buy are loaded in sugar and therefore not quite as good for you. Don't get me wrong...all fruit is a healthy choice, it's just berries are the best!

Anyway...I have decided I really like this show! Now I've just got to GET TO IT, STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, and start DOING IT!

Yea for learning how to get healthier!

No comments: