"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Recipe worth sharing!

I'm certainly no Betty Crocker so when I find a really GOOD, really EASY, really CHEAP recipe I get REALLY EXCITED! I found this on another blog I read sometimes and thought I'd give it a try!

Peanut Butter Cookies!!!

Set oven on 325
In one large bowl mix together:

1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Stir until mixed well and then make into small balls. Press balls down with a fork to make a little criss-cross design. I'm not sure if you have to do this but I always have for peanut butter cookies and I think it helps them cook right...who knows...but just do it! lol!

It should make about twelve or so cookies. They don't get bigger when you cook them so don't worry about them expanding.

Bake for 15 minutes and then let cool about 10-15 minutes to let set (it's important to give them plenty of time to set)and the end result is pure GOODNESS!

I mixed a bag of MnM's in one batch and mixed a crushed up Heath Bar in another batch and both were DELICIOUS but I think the Heath Bar was the best.

You should try it!

Enjoy!

No comments: