"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gotta love the little things....


Today after work I loaded my backpack with the cute little Halloween cards I bought for my little sister, brother, and cousins, some markers, crayons, stickers, a water bottle, and a blanket-put Glory on her leash- and then took off for the park that is only about a five minute walk from our house.

We spread out our blanket, Glory laid down beside me, and I decorated the cards and got them ready to mail off. I always love sending them a card with those dollar frosty coupon books from Wendy's at Halloween. It was so relaxing, Glory behaved so well (such a GOOD girl!), and it was a wonderful moment in my busy day!

Now I'm just waiting on Trav to get home and I'm cooking a cheesy chicken casserole for dinner! Sounds yummy, doesn't it???

Yea for little blessings and simple moments!

No comments: