"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random Stuff!

Well it's Wednesday...Hump Day...and we're halfway through this week!

A couple of praise reports:

My friend Kassie is feeling better! Please continue to keep her in your prayers though as she continues to go through some tests, ect.

My little brother made all A's on his report card and all his teachers had nothing but good comments about him!!! He's great and sweet and wonderful and I just love him so much!!!

NunNun is feeling much better and recoving from his virus!

Prayer request:

My friends little boy, Konner, has H1N1...poor little thing!


Also...
My Aunt Fran just started selling Avon so I'm looking forward to browsing the book and finding something good!

I know this is just a little bit of nothing but anyway...

that's all for now!

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.