"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo!!! Happy Halloween to YOU!


Happy Halloween everyone! We are enjoying a wet one here in Anderson,SC! But...it's not going to put a damper on OUR fun!

Last night Trav and I went to a Halloween party at my Friend Jessica's house and had a great time! We dressed up like Hippies and I must say trav looked right hilarious in his big fro, big sunglasses, and bandana! Jessica was dressed as a little DIVA witch..SO CUTE...and her husband Ray was a blind referee. We met two new couples and enjoyed getting to know them too!It was a good time of fellowship! Jessia had her house decorated so cute and had lots of DELICIOUS goodies from good ole' grilled chicken to witches brew! The witches brew was my favorite! You take vanilla ice cream and blend it with apple cider...YUUUUMMMYYY!!!

Pictures to come soon...can't download them on the computer I'm using today...shucks!I'll try to get them up Monday.

Trav had to work until four today so when he gets home we are going to go out for Mexican...I've got a CRAVING for it!...and then come home and see if we get any trick-or-treaters! And boy do I hope we do because I have a TON of candy and Lord knows I don't need to eat it all!

I also found some good deals out shopping this morning! Burkes outlet had Mens socks on clearance and Trav ALWAYS needs them. I was able to get six new pair of dress socks for him for only $3.00! Can't beat it! I also found a Christmas gift for one of my friends and got some other little goodies that were one sale at Big Lots, including a Halloween CD with cute Halloween stories and spooky sounds for $0.75 to play for the trick-or-treaters tonight!

Stay safe and have a VERY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Yea for pumpkins, bats, and scary cats! LOL!

No comments: