"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A fun Christmas Idea!


When I was younger my parents would always take me and my sisters to the "Magical Nights of Lights" at Lake Lanier in Buford, Ga. and it's one of my favorite Christmas time memories!

The "Magical Nights of Lights" is still going strong and I'm planning on inviting some friends and family to go with us and enjoy a night of over seven miles of beautiful lights, roasting marshmellows over an open fire, singing Christmas carols, sipping hot cocoa, and shopping in the Holiday Village!

The event runs November 21st-December 30th and for a carload of 1-9 people tickets are only $33 (Monday-Thursday) or $53 (Friday and Saturday) if purchased online! So if the cost is divided among everyone its a very affordable way to celebrate together!

Just an idea I thought you or your family might enjoy too!!!

No comments: