"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Prayer Request!!!

I'm enlisting the help of all my friends and family to help me pray for my very special Granny!!! This weekend she noticed some sore knots on her legs and ankles and my mom and aunt talked her into going to the Dr. They discovered then that she also has calcium deposits on her lungs. My Granny lives a very healthy lifestyle and I'm confident that it is just some sort of allergic reaction or something but the Dr. did tell my Granny that these symptoms can sometimes indicate that something else is going on in the body that might be harmful. So please...say a special prayer for my Granny's health and my Granny and my family would TRULY appreciate it!!!

Yea for a God who hears our prayers!!!

No comments: