"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Surprise!


I got a nice surprise today! When leaving work I called my mom and found out she was almost in Anderson for some shopping!I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when my family comes to Anderson! I also got to see Ali, Nikki, and Faith so it really made my day!

I also found a great new recipe today! I was reading a parent magazine that is distributed at the DSS office where I work and this recipe caught my eye...because it's SWEET, EASY and LOW-FAT...could it get any better??!

Yogurt Pie:

2 fruit in the bottom yogurts (choose your fav flavor!)
1 tub whipped topping (use lowfat or fat free if you'd like!)
Graham cracker cookie pie crust

Mix whipped topping and yogurt together in a bowl. Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving...and ENJOY!!!

We also put up our "Angel Tree" at the Anderson Mall today. The angels on our tree represent the children in foster care in Anderson County. Stop by and grab an angel for you and your family to sponsor this Christmas and I promise you'll be blessed! This is many times the only "Christmas" some children receive. I can promise you that you will make the day very special for whichever little angel you choose!

I also made a fall wreath today...about burnt off two fingers with the hot glue gun...but here's the finished product! It's not much but it brightened up my french doors!

It's getting closer to Me and Trav's 3rd wedding anniversary and I just keep loving him more and more every single day! I think to myself...there's no way I could love him more tomorrow than I love him today... but he's so sweet, thoughtful, and WONDERFUL that I fall more and more in love with him every day!!! So I can only imagine how I'll feel on our 50th wedding anniversary!

P.S. Go Phillies! "I take my strike zone seriously!" That one's for you honey!

Everyone have a GREAT WEDNESDAY!!!

1 comment: