"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Travis and I are just cleaning up the house a little and waiting to go to church around 6 so I decided to take a little break from the cleaning (imagine that!)and tell you about our weekend!

We had a great time at the Clemson game! GO TIGERS....ON THEIR WAY TO TAMPA BAY!

We met with Travis's business client and his little daughter and they were very nice! The weather was perfect, although it got a little bit chilly towards the end, but my super sweet hubby got me a cup of hot chocolate which did the trick to warm me up! Last night after the game we were just lazy and watched some more football on TV before I fell asleep on the couch.

Today I was able to go out and get a LITTLE bit more of my Christmas shopping done...slowly but surely I'm checking off my list! I'm one of those "DO IT NOW!" type people so I really wanna have every single present bought and wrapped by the first weekend in December...so we will see how that goes! The main reason is because I wanna relax and soak in every single bit of CHRISTMAS I can once December rolls around and I don't want the stress and too much hustle and bustle to take away from what I really love about the season....reflecting on the Birth of our Saviour and spending time with the people I love most!!! I just want to enjoy every single second without stress or worry! So I'm working hard to make that happen!

Turkey day is quickly approaching! Only three work days this week too...my I'm a happy gal!
Oh...and Nikki found her brides maids dresses and she is making lots of plans for her wedding which is really exciting! And I found some clothes for baby girl McKnight and I can't wait til she's here to wear them! Why is buying baby clothes the most fun thing in the whole world!?

Well..gotta get this hair fixed for church! Have a great week!

Yea for a week full of blessings!

No comments: