"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give Thanks!

I really loved today's scripture verse..."Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever." ~Hebrews 13:8

On a day that we gather together to give THANKS for all the blessings in our life I think it's especially important that we THANK God for being who He is...an unchanging, unconditionally loving God! With all the changes life brings we all need a little something we can count on and He IS IT! And I am very very THANKFUL for that!

I'm also very THANKFUL for the time I got to spend with my family tonight at Cracker Barrel! We met with my Dad's side of the family and had a great dinner together. When Brian got ready to order he said "I'll have a pancake and what else ya got?" HILARIOUS! Everyone was excited to see Molly's growing baby bump...awww!...and I got to meet my cousin's new boyfriend. I really enjoyed it and hope it might become a tradition or atleast that we'll be able to do it more often! We don't see each other that often but when we do IT'S THE BEST TIME EVER!

Tomorrow morning Travis, his dad, and his brother are all running in the Electric City Gobbler to benefit AIM, a local food pantry. Brian is spending the night with us tonight and we're gonna get up early to see them off and then he's gonna help me cook my green bean casserole...he's such a GREAT helper in the kitchen! Then we are heading off for Elberton to have Thanksgiving dinner at my Mom and Dad's house and I can't wait!

Well... let me get back in there and watch my two favorite guys play some Madden...and TRY to convince Brian to go to bed...lol...

Gobble! Gobble!

Yea for TURKEY DAY!!!

No comments: