"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yea!...Yea!...Yea!....that's all I've got to say!!!


Oh my goodness...I'm having an excitement overload!

Travis was able to get tickets for the Clemson game this weekend!!!
We haven't been able to go to any games this season so this is a REALLY BIG DEAL for us! What a blessing!

Travis is taking a business partner and guest and our seats are in the Suntrust Box...so ofcourse my first questions to Travis was..."so that means we get free food and drinks???" I'M THRILLED!!!

So...in other news...

I've managed to get a little more Christmas shopping done! I went to the Jockey lot with my friend Jessica and Bette and we got some great deals! Too bad it just got raided for stolen goods....oops

I'm just so excited about the Holidays! Thanksgiving is almost here!!! This year I'm making:

Green Bean Casserole -One of Janet's recipes that I LOVE!
Apple Cake- Another one of Janet's recipese that I LOVE!
Apple Cider
Spinach and Artichoke dip for an appetizer
and a Turkey with "feathers" made of kabobs filled with fruit and veggies!
Yummy!!!

My mom has taken over the duties of hosting Thanksgiving for my family in Elberton. My dad is even doing the Turkey this year....my Granny and Pop need a break and need to have some time to relax and enjoy...they've put in plenty years of Turkey cookin'!

Well...gotta run....but hope eveyone is having a very happy Thursday!

And I'll end with this...GO TIGERS...I'll see you on Saturday!!!

1 comment:

Bubba said...

I wonder if your box is on my floor if so you'll see me. I'll find out where your box is located. I'm so glad you got to go to the game...Hope you have lots of fun!