"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, November 13, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!

I got some great news today...

My Granny's tests came back and the doctors told her she is healthy and there is nothing for her to worry about! I'm so thankful and so grateful to God for hearing our prayers for our Granny! She still has to have a few other little tests run but overall she is going to be just fine! Yea!

I think we're just gonna hang out at home tonight and maybe get a pizza...I'm in the mood to cuddle up on the couch and have some pizza and watch a movie with Trav! Sounds good, doesn't it?!

Tomorrow I might go out and try to get some more Christmas shopping done and just do some window shopping! It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend and we better enjoy it because I bet there won't be too many more sunny days to enjoy before the colder weather starts setting in..which I'm actually sorta looking forward to because I have lots of scarfs I'm ready to wear!

I've still got some pics from the Aquarium coming, just haven't been able to get them downloaded yet...but hopefully will have them up soon!

Happy FRIDAY everyone!

Yea for GOOD NEWS about Granny!

No comments: