"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Pee-can Week-and...say it with a country twang!

Howdy Yall! lol!

Ahhh...I am so thankful for another wonderful weekend...another precious gift from God to enjoy some time with my family and make some wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!


Brian got to stay with us this weekend...I needed my Brian fix because I haven't gotten to spoil him enough lately! Saturday we got to spend the day with my Granny...who is feeling well, in great spirits, and sweet sweet sweet as ever by the way...and pick pecans! My granny's friend has a huge farm with TONS AND TONS of pecan trees so we gathered pecans for about two hours and by then we were so sore we could hardly walk...lol! That's the best workout I've had in awhile! My aunt Fran, Cam, Nikki, and Dana joined us and all together we got 90 pounds. Then we took them to get cracked at "Larry's Nut House"..haha..but SERIOUSLY...HAHAHA...and then we rode with Granny to pick up the deer pop shot the other weekend at James Deer Cooler....does it get anymore country than that!!! I love being a COUNTRY GIRL! But I can't give up my monthly edition of Glamour either! Know what I mean southern gals??

LOTS OF PECANS!

Brian and Glory!

More Pecans!

Dana and Camryn on the way to the farm!

Time to pick some pecans!

Balloons over Anderson!

Of course we were THRILLED with the TIGERS this weekend...woo hoo!!! Brian had fun watching the game with us and left with a new clemson backpack compliments of his big sis! This morning we visited North Anderson Baptist Church and really enjoyed it. Everyone was VERY FRIENDLY and we felt very welcomed. We are still praying that God will lead us in the right direction in terms of our church home and know he won't steer us wrong. We are going to visit again next week and attend Sunday School to see how it is. My neighbors across the street have been so good to us and they attend North Anderson and had a seat saved for us *smile!* (I got that little trick from Vanessa...thanks...I love your *smiles!*) The message today was about praise and basically how our number one praise to God should always be that he is the Saviour of our souls and the Lover of our souls. God desires that NOT ONE perish but that ALL come to him to receive forgiveness of sins and everlasting life! If that doesn't make you *SMILE* i dont' know what will!!! I will praise HIM all the days of my life for SAVING ME!!! God's peace is unlike anything I've ever known and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

So...Tomorrow is one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS birthday so I'm going to go ahead any give her a GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY now....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASSIE!!! I LOVE YA GIRL!

Well...guess that's about it for my PEE-CAN WEEK-AND YALL!!!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments: