"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A special day...

Today is a special day for many reasons...

It's Veteran's day and I would like to thank all the people who have courageously and unselfishly served our Country...

And it's our three year wedding anniversary so I'd like to thank Travis for being the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD and God for bringing us together!

Last night Trav's dad called and asked if we would like to go out to eat so we joined Him for dinner. We went to Mama Penn's first and after ordering drinks we realized we would rather have breakfast so we high-tailed it outta there and hit up the Barrel...(cracker barrel that is!)

We ate and sat and talked for hours and had a great time! The fireplace was going strong and it felt like Christmastime in the store so I was in heaven! I also found a perfect little gift for my Granny!

I don't know about yall but it must have been VERY WINDY last night because our backyard is covered in huge limbs and lots of debris. We are still planning on heading to Atlanta this morning to visit the Aquarium. I'm really excited about visiting the "dr office" section where they take care of the sick fishies...lol...I hope we get to pet something cute and cool like a penguin or something...I'll let you know!

Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments: