"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, October 15, 2009

HAPPY THURSDAY!

Well...

Today is Thursday and I hope everyone has a GREAT day!

I'm so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! YEA!

Here are a few other things I'm looking forward too...

1. Seeing my husband tonight when he gets home from work (I ALWAYS look forward to that!!!)
2. Our Anniversary trip to Cherokee (Nov. 10th and 11th!)
3. Halloween...it's a FUN holiday! I love seeing all the little kids dressed up in cute costumes!
4. Finding out if Molly is having a BOY OR GIRL?? What do yall think??? Leave me a comment and let me know your prediction!
5. Helping Nikki plan more for her summer wedding!
6. Going to one of Ali's basketball games to see her cheer!
7. Seeing my family again very soon!
8. Going back to NewSpring Sunday!
9. Bubba and Ray's Halloween Party!
10. Did I mention I'm looking forward to FRIDAY???!!!

Yea for FUN things to come!

No comments: