"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, January 6, 2012

{F.R.I.D.A.Y=Y.A.Y! + A deal at Claire's!}

This morning began with a giant bowl of Captain Crunch:)...and a crotch full of hot coffee....eeek and OUCH!!!Later that afternoon, crotch good and dry by then...hehe...;), I had a plate full of veggies and a 'nana. So good and filling! As you can see that banana needed to be eaten asap;)
My deal of the day was a super duper Christmas clearance haul at Claire's! I got the following Pile o' Holiday accessories for $10. It retailed regularly for $137.50!
My grabs included two SUPER CUTE tutu skirts...
Awww!!!...a pretty snowflake bracelet that could be worn now:)...
...socks...wink;)...
...four pairs of these slippers that will likely be given to the sistah friends:)....
...and two pairs of these soft booties!
Here's to warm feet at Christmas---LOL!---and a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! Time to make a taco salad, pop in a movie, and enjoy it with the hubby! Thank you Lord for a wonderful week!

"When you draw close to God, God will draw close to you." ~James 4:8~
Love,
Laura

No comments: