"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{Welcome to Tuesday...}

A perfect day to start the morning with a Kahlua K cup:)It was so foggy this morning.......I could hardly see my way through the McDonald's drive thru to get this good greasy breakfast of champions:)
I found this ceramic mug with lid in the CVS Christmas clearance the other day for $1.49 and immediately thought it would make a cute Valentine's mug!
I just added this sticker that I found at the Target one spot and...
...TADA! Now it's perfect!
I had lunch out today with two friends at Papa's and Beer...so good!
Look! Santa's still hanging out in the background:)
My taco salad was impressive...it had tons of grilled chicken and everything was super fresh:)
Marks burrito was literally bigger than his forearm!
And Rachealle got artsy and created this abstract salsa display...hehe:)
Loved the avocado salsa!

Lastly, today's bible verse was one of my favs!
GREAT LOVE INDEED!

Love,
Laura

No comments: