"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, January 5, 2012

{Haven of Rest Haul + a few extras!}

Good Evening exquisite Ladies and Gentlemen:)How was your day? I hope it was FABULOUS! I started mine off in a four dollar outfit (including my boots which you can't see:) courtesy of Goodwill and some cracker barrel leftovers...yum!Their biscuits just have 133 calories each so they're a "not-so-bad" but "still-seems-like-you're-cheating" breakfast treat!

During lunch I ran by Walgreens for a few things and came out with another treat:)
DEEEEE---LISH! I felt like Willy Wonka opening that big ole' candy bar:) I still have lots of squares left for the rest of the week:)
At Target I found EXACTLY what I needed!
All these heart shaped and non-Christmas-colored ornaments were 70% off and so now I'm making myself a Valentine tree!
I got the whole bag for about 7 bucks:) Plus I came up with another awesome idea for Valentine's ornaments so stay tuned! I hope I get some time to make them tonight.

I also got all three of these for $1.20 because they were in the Christmas clearance. Never know when you're gonna need some French fried onions;) If anything, they last until June 2013 so next year's Thanksgiving green bean casserole is covered:)
Now for my Haven of Rest Haul!-----

For $5 I came home with this cute Valentine box...
...this vintage looking kitchen sign---
...that fit perfectly on the stovetop....
...a unique dinosaur magnet and a Valentine's Day magnet...
....these lovely candle holders:)...
....and the big one retailed for $15.99! I gotta deal!:)
I also got this sconce that I gotta get a candle for...
...a mini-flag for spring...
...these two old but charming pieces...
...that after being cleaned found homes here....
....and here:) Perfectly perched in the kitchen window, sharing his wisdom and charm;)So...did you find any bargains today?;)

Love,
Laura

No comments: