"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{Kitty -n- Kookies}

Please! Please! Please! PLEASE don't make me go to the vet!!!Sorry Rex...but you gotta get rid of your Kitty Kold! Thank you for trying your best to behave:) Most of my fingers are still in tact!

And the meds must be good stuff because he was KNOCKED OUT!
So while Kitty napped, I made a Kraft:) I found some leftover Christmas Kookies at the office and figured by now they were free to become art:) So I cut out pink hearts to glue on the kookies...
...hot glued them on the back of a wooden rod...
...and made toppers for my LOVE TREE!

And besides the tree:)----isn't this cute???...A new vintage cork board pic that made me so happy!

So---as soon as this torrential rains come to a halt---step outside and smell the flowers...or weeds...or whatever you've got:)

Love,
Laura

No comments: