"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, January 12, 2012

{Don't be fooled...}

This may look like a happy, healthy girl...But, in truth, this is what my life has boiled (literally) down to the past few days...YUCK! I've tried just about EVERYTHING...I basically have a pharmacy in my bedside table. A friend recommended a natural remedy and I was willing to try it but it wasn't fun!
Ugh...can I do this??? One big NASTY tablespoon down the hatch!
I wasn't sure if I could keep it down but I did! It was TOTALLY NASTY but on the other hand I didn't wake up wanting to cry in the middle of the night so it was TOTALLY worth it!

I found some new curtain tie back holders for $2 at GOODWILL after work and went across the street...To use this coupon at Nagoya:) It got the $25 (with minimum purchase of $35) for just $2!
So...for $12 total we got Seaweed salad...
Four sushi rolls, hibachi steak with rice and veggies, an extra side of steak, and a spring roll! Use the code DINNER when checking out at Restaurant.com to get the deal!Yum!

Today's lunch was Chick-fil-a's new grilled nuggets...you gotta try them!:)
Deeeelish!!!

And can you see what tomorrow is???
Exactly..it's blurred out..oops! So I'll tell you...

IT'S FRIDAY! YAY!!!!

Love,
Laura

No comments: