"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, July 16, 2010

{Greetings from a gal who's HAPPY it's Friday!!!}

Happy Friday to you, Happy Friday to you, live it up and have some FUUUUUNNNNN, Happy Friday to you!!!

I got two awesome little treats on this FAB FRIDAY with my Kohls $10 cash card that I recieved in the mail.

First, the pic you see below doesn't do it justice but I was trying to convey a "this candle smells so delicious and heavenly" effect!

Probably resulted in a "this girl is slightly weird" effect, but that's ok, too!

It's a Yankee Candle Honeysweet Honeydew and it was 60% off! Yay!


Then I added this to my deal...

A BIG festive, shiny bracelet that I plan on wearing with a special outfit for date night tonight! Woo Woo!

Ended up getting both for $4! Not too shabby!

Gotta run for now...

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Love,

Laura

No comments: