"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, July 22, 2010

{Why have a dinner party?}

Hmm....

Well, I got an AWESOME deal on a new 8 piece place setting yesterday at Kohl's and that's a good enough reason for me!
I eyed this set when I was in Kohl's a few days ago and when I got a $10 coupon in my email yesterday I knew exactly how to spend it. The dishes were already 70% off and with my coupon I got them for $21.19! So each piece was about 66 cent and I saved $80!!!

I have some beautiful Vera Bradley china (but I mainly keep it on display) and some gorgeous Lenox Christmas China but I wanted a new simple but elegant set to use for get-togethers. So this fit the bill perfectly. It's white with a simple platinum rim. Just Lovely!

So....if you get an invite to a dinner party at my house soon, just know it's because I love YOU and my new DISHES!

Love,
Laura

No comments: