"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, July 12, 2010

{Mooooooo!}

This was us Friday....
Mooooo! It's crazy what some people will do for some free chicken!

I even talked Trav into it...what a good sport!

After church yesterday, I hung out with Fran and Morgan for a little while. We went to the Goodwill Clearance Center and found some treasures which I will share with you tomorrow! But for now...how cool are these new straws from McDonalds?

PURPLE!!!

(In honor of their new fruit smoothies)

And precious! These kind of things make me so happy!

I didn't get the smootie, just some water, but it tasted even better coming out of a purple straw!
Morgan agreed!

P.S. Why shouldn't you tell a pig a secret?

**Because they squeal too much!**

Happy Monday!


Love,

Laura

No comments: