"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

{Long day=short post!}

Keepin' it short tonight because I've been working all day on a case that's going to court tomorrow and I still have A LOT to prepare...

But I just wanted to show you this Halloween Tee I got for 25 cent so that can Travis can be a part of our family "Pumpkin Patch" for Halloween. Don't ya know that he was just beyond thrilled...yeah right! But since he's a sweet husband and I'm a persuavive/demanding wife....he WILL be wearing it come Oct. 31st! Also, the baked DRENCH DRIES really hit the spot!
Hot, Salty and Crispy-Crunchy! Just how I like 'em!

Today I've officially had too many m&m's, too much crunchy peanut butter, and WAY too much caffeine! But guess what?

I'm about to top it all off with a piece of Michelle's homemade apple pie!
Don't mind if I do! Who needs dinner when you can have dessert instead?!

And for your comedic pleasure...

Where did the worm take his date?

**To the Big Apple!**

Love,

Laura

No comments: