"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, September 3, 2010

{Another FAB Friday!}

I started this Friday morning off with some delicious raisin bran in my favorite Tupperware bowl...
It just tastes so good out of this bowl for some reason!
It may sound wierd but everything about old Tupperware just makes me happy!

And chocolate also makes me happy! See...

Today's afternoon snack choice #1.....OR
Today's snack choice #2??? It will be a tough choice but I think I look happiest holding the caramello bar-so that might be the winner!

I'm so excited about tomorrow! We have a family yard sale trip planned....woo! hoo! I hope I can find another piece of old tupperware to add to my collection---and I hope we can find some good stuff for Nikki's wedding.

I'm just curious as to what I was doing today LAST year....hmmm.....

Looks like I was getting excited about College Football! And I am this year, too! Hope you all have a FAB FRIDAY!

Love,

Laura

2 comments:

Ansley said...

I would pick the Caramello!!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

You crack me up!!!

I had my first Tupperware party when I was like 12.. isnt that hilarious!!! I thought I was sooo grown up. LOL I love the stuff, but hardly have any around now.

I hope you find some and many other great bargains in the morning. Have a good time!