"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, September 27, 2010

{Check List}

What I once thought would last FOREVER is now starting to shape up to a happy ending!

WHAT'S DONE: {Yay!}

Bathroom is painted, cleaned, and I got a LOVELY new shower curtain!

Hallway is more than 90% finished!

Painting is finished in the living room and dining room!

Kitchen painted finished!

TO DO: {Yep, there's more!}

Touch up all the trim...

Repaint white cabinets in bathroom and kitchen...

Repaint all white doors...

Find curtain for kitchen...

Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize....

Paint our bedroom...

Paint bonus room...

Find curtains for bonus room...

Get new carpet for bonus room...

Get new furniture for bonus room...

...And by then I'll have gray hair and I'll be playing Bingo at Wendy's on Tuesday nights....
BUT
I will eventually get it all done~

Pics to come soon!

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

jessicamccallister said...

Your doing such a great job! Love the paint color in the bathroom and looking forward to seeing more pictures of your upgrades. The next time I come over your house won't be the same. Love ya and miss ya lots.