"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, March 31, 2011

{Introducing BE RADIANT Hand and Body Scrub!}

Be Radiant 100% All Natural “Sunny Days” Hand and Body Scrub My scrubs are made from 100% ALL NATURAL ingredients and I mix each batch myself. Safe enough to eat---it contains my special blend of several pure, high quality 100% natural oils and lots of other “good for you” goodies to make your skin feel brand new!


You will get exfoliated, moisturized, relaxed, and pampered in just one easy step.


Available scents:

All natural

Lavender

Orange

Peppermint

Cinnamon


Each 8 oz. jar comes with a pretty ribbon and twine bow and a nice tag, complete with instructions on how to use. Makes a great gift! 2 for $10 or 1 for $6 . If you'd like to place an order, leave a comment below, facebook me, or email me at lauramrada@yahoo.com


THANKS!!!


Love,

Laura

No comments: