"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, March 14, 2011

{Weekends were made for FUN!}

Where do I start???

There was SO much going on this weekend that I barely had time to breathe:) But it was AMAZINGLY FUN!!!

I got to do pageant interview makeup for a friend of mine, Brittney, from my church at home.... She's a GORGEOUS girl so it took no time at all!
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL! We kept her look simple---deep plum eyeliner, bright blush, pink shadow and pink lips. She's such a sweet girl!!! My lil sis, Ali, curled her hair, and I think she did a FAB job!
Later, we went to the middle school pagaent to support my fruzin Morgan and all the other gals we knew from church:)
The sistah-friends had lots of fun!
Here is Morgan doing the opening number....
---and us getting our picture made with her afterwards! She was BEAUTIFUL and I'm so proud of her. She is kind, funny, gorgeous, and christ-like...it doesn't get much better than
this girl! We love you Morgan!!!!

I wish I had a picture of my friend Brittney too but I don't:( I'm hoping her mom posted one on facebook!
My sister Ali is competing in the Miss ECCHS pagaent this coming weekend---Good Luck Ali!!!!
Last night we had a party at Travis's grandparents house for his brother Patrick. He has recently gotten a new job and he is about to spread his wings:) He will be working at a very nice and prestigious Golf Club in North Carolina.
Yay for P Rada!
So, in his honor, Bette put on a delicious spread---
A platter of mini-desserts---
---and lots of other yummy stuff that was gobbled up before I got around to taking a pic:)
Travis and NunNun
The Guest of Honor:)
Ken and Bette
Patrick opening some gifts to help get him started in his new place:)
Tim, Vanessa, and Hunter
Patrick loved his new towels from the Burgess family....
...hehehehe!
We had lots of fun being silly and spending time together....and taking our blood pressure with NunNun's new monitor. That entertained us for hours! It doesn't take much....lol!
Happy Monday Everyone!!!
Love,
Laura

No comments: