"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, September 16, 2011

{Do it on a Dime: Decorate-your Home and Yourself!}

I think Fall might just be my FAVORITE season! I love decorating with the rich colors, pretty leaves, and pumpkins....

...and the sound of acorns and sweetgum balls crunching under your feet:) It's one of the most WONDERFUL times of the year! I also love those seasonal/holiday cling stickers for windows and mirrors:)


"WHOOOO" of you loves Fall, too? :)
P.S That centerpiece is EASY as pumpkin pie:) (I actually have no clue any pie is actually easy because I've never made one--lol!---but we'll stick with that saying anyway:)----fill an old vase with a strand of leaves and let them fall over the top. Fill with sprigs of fall foilage and you're done! I found the vase for $1 and the flowers for 50 cent at Goodwill so try to thrift it and make it yourself before spending too much $$$ in a store for a pre-made one:)
I also found a few good deals at the Dollar Tree yesterday:) I tried the brown shadow stick/eyeliner and mascara/highlighter and I really liked them both.
I think it ended up a very soft and natural look:) The liner stayed in place all day without smearing and the mascara coated well and lengthened lots:) The gold mascara highlighter was fun and with a light dusting of powder, the shadow stick stayed in place all day without creasing.
AND....this morning I was able to pull out a turtle neck and coat---given to me from my good friend, Megan, who got it from a French friend of hers while she was a nanny in England---which made me feel so cozy, happy, and European!
Wishing you a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Love,
Laura

No comments: