"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{Party at Ken and Lynn's!}

It's a BIRTHDAY kind of month around the Rada Households! I'd like to wish a VERY Happy Birthday to Nun Nun (9-15) and Lynn (9-11)!
We celebrated with fabulous grilled hamburgers, baked beans, fruit, all kinds of appetizers:), and CAKE!
And best of all....Patrick was in town! Yay!
The Rada Family:) Unfortunately Hunter couldn't make it because he had a late class at AU....we missed you Hunter!
We had such a GREAT time and anytime Nun Nun is around you can bet you're gonna be laughing! See----I couldn't even stop long enough to take a pic:)
Poor Nun Nun had scratched his eye earlier in the day but boy isn't he a good lookin' fella:)
Nun Nun and Travis---Double Trouble!
Me and my sweet hubby!
...And the LADIES:)
As usual...boys will be boys:)...

(while us ladies remain cool, calm, and civilized...haha!)


See what I mean?:) We didn't get home until midnight and we had such a WONDERFUL time! Lynn is always such a great hostess and I don't think the night could've been much better:) I hope we have a repeat very soon!
Love,
Laura

No comments: