"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, September 2, 2011

{Wear it-Make it-Eat it!}

WEAR IT:
New Hurley Jeans from a yard sale- 50 cent! :)
Byer Too dress for the fall:) $1 at Goodwill!

Straw purse-75% off at Target--perfect for the last few weeks of summer:)

MAKE IT:
Clemson wreath out of a bicycle tire (because the thrift store didn't have any wreaths:) and old t-shirts---$2---thanks to my sistah-friend NIKKI for this fabulous idea!
I hope I can finish it up tonight:)

I cut some tiger paws from some old koozies that I think I'll let dangle in the middle on ribbons and maybe a CU somewhere:)
EAT IT:
Last night's Taco Salad---part of the three meal plan:) HER'S....

...AND HIS:)

And yesterday's gourmet lunch---a turkey and chedder lunchable:) They use whole wheat crackers and 100% natural turkey meat now and at 350 calories it's a reasonable lunch...don't ya think? Let's don't count the 100 million grams of sodium!



HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!


Love,


Laura

No comments: