"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

{P-U!}

... and EWWW!!!
A stink bug landed right on the bridge of my nose as I was getting out of the car this morning and left the most unpleasant odor right on my sniffer!

I kept trying to smell my nose all day to see if it had gone away or if I had just gotten used to it. The problem is that it's REALLY hard to smell the top of your nose!

Anywho:)....

I ate breakfast on the way to a visit this morning. Strawberries on the bottom Greek yogurt with a pb&j quesadilla (just one whole wheat tortilla smeared with peanut butter and reduced sugar strawberry jelly and folded). Tasty and easy to eat in the car:)

Lunch was last night's dinner stretched into two. ..and a $6 meal turned into a $3 meal:)
The rest of my guacamole, sour cream, chicken, and tortilla from Moes. I just ate the inside like a salad last night and saved the shell. Wrapped and eaten in little bite size burritos:)
The perfect bite---a little green, white, and red:)

Plus carrots and hummus on the side.
I tried but just couldn't eat them all!

For dessert, an orange:)
{not the tastiest orange} but atleast I got in a little fruit which has been lacking.

Two non-edible treats for the day:) {thanks to a $10 credit I had from Burke's Outlet}
A new change purse for the beach...and it talks!
"FEED ME MONEY!!!" :)

And nail polish that doesn't talk but looked good enough to eat!
Hoping to have this one on my toes by the end of the night (or atleast week)!
Oops! Almost forgot about my afternoon chocolate fix:)


Love,
Laura

2 comments:

MJ Goodwin said...

Love you, girl. You make me smile. I once had skunk smell in my car from a skunk that was a long way away from the car! Yuck. Thanks for inspiring me to eat healthier.

Laura said...

Thanks MJ!!! Have you made your strawberry overnight oats yet?:) That sounded so tasty to me!!! :)