"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, June 14, 2012

tRw: {"A Better Way": Volunteers Needed!}

Volunteers Needed! 
 I am working towards making my blog a way for people to make their lives, as well as the lives of others, better! I have a plan to get it started:) I want to feature a section called "A Better Way" In this section, I will accept articles from all organizations, churches, groups, and individuals highlighting ways to better yourself, others (i.e. community events, church events, individual efforts for self-improvement and accomplishments) ect. Topics can revolve around healthy eating, helping others in ANY way, saving money, going green, ect. The effort and goal is to share these stories in order to inspire others towards action and changed attitudes! Please don't be afraid to share! :) To submit your "A Better Way" feature, please email your submission to lauramrada@yahoo.com and put "A Better Way" in the subject line.
 
Thanks for helping make lives better!!!
 Be BLESSED!
 Love,
Laura 

1 comment:

Jamie Lee McLanahan said...

I could write about being involved with March of Dimes walks, if you'd like. Just let me know.
My email is: jamie.mclanahan@gmail.com

Btw, how of I follow your blog? Relly, I'm not trying to sound stupid, but it's not in the same place as it is on my blog. :)