"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

{Painting.Hair}

And hoping it turns out decent :/

While the blue bleach works it's magic, let's check out a few new deals.

Starting with bags, and bags, and bags of one of my favorite things.
Got 5 big bags of Lifesavers Gummies, a three-pack of chewing gum, and a bag of caramel creams for 75% off:) Stocking my beach bag with yummies for my vacation!

I also found this new backpack for 65 cent! I've been looking for an LLBean without initials and without writing all over it. This one came from the Goodwill Clearance Center last week.  I love backpacks for traveling because they're easy to carry and have lots of good organizational pockets. And this one is pretty;)
                                                         ****HAIR CHECK****
making progress:)

...and just enough time to eat my supper:)

Today's food choices weren't ideal but neither was my schedule:(

  • Big cinnamon raisin bagel with low-fat cream cheese
  • Gummy Octopus:)
  • Turkey Sandwich catered in a work (minus one side of bread)
  • Banana
  • 2 caramel cremes
  • 1 Oreo
  • 1 ear of corn on the cobb (eaten in the car while on my way to VBS)
  • 1 Handful of peanuts
  • 2 jello cups with whipped cream (VBS snack)
  • 1 plate of baked fries
I'm planning for three balanced meals tomorrow with at least 2 fruit/veggie snacks.


Perhaps this pair of pears that make me laugh when I look at them from this perspective:) *hehe*

I hope my hair is nothing to laugh about :/

As of now, after I waited 30 minutes and washed the bleach out, it looks blonde which is always better than orange. A fear of unnatural blondes everywhere:)

 And Luckily, after a blow dry, I was quite pleased with the results!

Crossing that off the to-do list:)

Now it's time to tackle everything else!

Much Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Anna said...

Your hair looks great! :)

Tomkokojl said...

Your hair looks great! :)