"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, August 12, 2010

{Back in the Saddle Again...}

I fell off the horse yesterday--big time! But I'm climbing right back on...

The NUTRITIONAL HORSE that is---you see...I really blew it. But I enjoyed every minute of it. We all need a little cheat day every once in awhile, right?

I started the day in a very healthy way (Poet and didn't know it!) with a banana and a little bit of peanut butter. Most would agree that's a pretty good breakfast choice. But I bet most would NOT agree that this is in any way, shape, or form a healthy lunch choice... ARBY'S! Roast beef sandwich and curly fries...yum!

{Sorry about the cruddy cell phone pic}

I was actually craving this for some reason. I guess my body was lacking in fat in calories and was screaming---"GIVE IT TO ME!" LOL! Then I went on to eat the chocolate icing off not one-but TWO-pieces of chocolate cake, a mini Baby Ruth, several caramel candies, and threw in some pretzels and asparagus at some point during the day. Weird combo, huh?

But this morning I'm making a fresh start with another banana and peanut butter for breakfast and I'm making a pledge to fill up with healthy stuff the rest of the day! Oops...does my morning diet coke count?

So....How about a nice corny joke for you on this lovely Thursday morning?

Did you hear about the two peanuts walking down the street?

**One was a-salted!**

Love,

Laura

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

LOL, I was eating peanuts earlier!

Peanut butter and bananas are yum! And filling!