"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, August 30, 2010

{Weekend Top 10!}

In no particular order...

1. Trav got his 3rd hole in one! It had been 8 years since the last one so it was a pretty exciting day!

2. We had a fun slumber party with my sistah-friends and fruzins and I wouldn't trade those girls for the world!


3. We found dresses for Morgan and Meagan for Nikki's wedding...and they were half price!

4. Ali got a dress for Homecoming and it was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

{And loved the 4 inch heels that I wore in a wedding a few weekends ago! )

5. Granny turned into a total DIVA...HAHA!

{They look good on you Gran!}
6. I got my house SOMEWHAT clean...

7. Fran gave me a new sparkly silver eyeliner from Avon that I LOVE! You should try some!

8. I got to spend time with my AWESOME FAMILY!

9. I got a free coupon for queso and chips from Chili's!

10. Rex was so sweet and didn't bite anyone!

Have a MARVELOUS MONDAY!

Love,

Laura

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

That is a fab dress and the shoes are awesome.. go Gran!!! ;)

Sounds like a great weekend-ps: Congrats on the hubsters hole in one! Thats SWEET!