"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, August 16, 2010

{Nikki's 1st Wedding Shower!}

The Future Mrs. Mack got quite a STACK!

...And she was SHOWERED with Lots-a-Love!!! In honor of being a Bridesmaid, I got a stylish new 'do to compliment the bouquet! Just Kidding! A little girl at the shower had this and I want one! Just for fun! One the days you wanna be a little bit of a rebel!

I had so much fun celebrating with Nikki and all my family and friends! Here's a slideshow of all the excitement!!!


{I do realize that all the pics say "Aardvark"...don't ask why...I'm just weird! I think of "a" names to download picture sets onto my computer so I don't have to scroll down far to find them! He! He!}

And look what I found this weekend at a yard sale...

Can you guess what it is?

Another $1 chair! Yay! It was quickly seized by the King of the castle...
Lint Roller, Please!

Here's to a MARVELOUS MONDAY!
Love,

Laura

3 comments:

stephie hicks said...

The shower was soooo cute! I'm glad I was able to come!

Laura said...

I'm glad you were able to come, too! It was really sweet of you! And I just adore the pictures you took of them! Hope you have a great week!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

What a neat get together! The bride to be looks absolutely beautiful!

I like the blue streak ;) My niece has purple streaks in her hair {2} right now, she adores the color purple. And I guess they are pretty easy to remove? So thats neat for a change!

ps: Great yard sale find!!