"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{Dose of Diva!}

On days like this---when I'm not sure what to write about/dont' have anything super exciting to write about ---I think it makes for the perfect time to review a new beauty product!...(And be a lil' bit of a Diva!) Why not? Those kind of things always pick me up on an otherwise dreary kind of day...

So here it is....
The new Loreal Hip gloss I got for 75% off today at CVS! It could have possibly been the highlight of my day! Tells you something, huh?

So anyway...

I must say that considering the reciept---

And the fact that I saved $9.74 and had been debating on buying this gloss for some time----it WAS the highlight of my day! Yippee! {OOPS! You weren't supposed to see that I bought two packages of m&m's!} The gloss has a bronzy, plumish glow and is not sticky or too super smelly. It's just right. I like the subltle but highly shimmery color it gives my otherwise super pale smackers! I think CVS still has some if you wanna go grab some for youself at 75% off! My shade is #580/Classy but there were lots of other shades available as well.

So, there's my daily dose of Diva and I'm feeling perkier by the minute! So, tell me this---What do you like to do in order to spruce up an otherwise blah kind of day? Obviously, all I need is a lil' something shiny! And maybe, some candy coated chocolate...

Love,

Laura

No comments: