"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, August 2, 2010

{Weekends are WONDERFUL!}

I spy with my lil' green eye.... a lil' something new!
I decided to stop by Lifeway when I got off work Friday and I found this cute doodad that needed a home!

Then, Trav and I met up with Ken, Lynn, and Patrick for dinner at Electric City Grille...

And I gobbled up this DELICIOUS meal after enjoying a hummus appetizer...

It had a weird name that I can't remember but I would definately get it again! YUM!
After dinner, we walked over to YoGo Express for dessert...
Trav and I split a cup of lowfat peanut butter and lowfat chocolate topped with (100% NOT LOW FAT:) chocolate chips and butterfinger!

Saturday I went shopping with my family. Mom and Mo found some great deals at Wet Seal...
And we all got some Irresistable Apple body spray from B&B...

One for Mom :)
And one for Me and Big Al! They were 75% off so we scored a great deal!
While shopping, I discovered that I now LOVE these big hair flowers!
And I also discovered that my sistah-friend Mo is a lil' crazy!

HEHE!
She's also A LOT wonderful!!!

I finally put my Kohls reusable shopping bag to rest- My mom gave it to me two years ago so it had a long and productive life...

A a rather large hole in the side!

So my sweet Mom replaced it with this...

Just $1.60 at JC Penny! LOVIN' IT!
Sunday we voted on our new comtemporary worship service and I'm so excited about what God is about to do in our church and community!

GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME, ISN'T HE?!

Just wanted to throw that in there!

And finally, how about a joke?

What did the cloud say to the banker?

**I'll take a rain check!**

Have a MARVELOUS MONDAY!

Love,
Laura

No comments: