"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, August 20, 2010

{Wok ~n~ Roll!}

I had a "Wockin'" good time sharing a Chinese lunch date with Vanessa! We got so caught up in our convo that I forgot to pull the camera out until we were leaving :) Better late than never! We don't get to do it enough but when we do, ----sing along now!----- "It ain't NOTHIN' but a GOOD time!"

I had a bowl of egg drop soup--it was absolutely fabulous! We usually try to keep it light and I especially did today because I have a Rehearsal Dinner tonight for my good friend "J-Lowe's" wedding and who knows what yummy eats they may have that I might wanna induldge in. Better to have plenty calories left for the later half of today!

P.S. Don't ya luv her pink beads?!

Gotta run! Have a FAB FRIDAY!

Love,
Laura

No comments: