"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, August 28, 2010

{Mrs. Nikki Mack, Mack, Mack...}

...all dressed in black, black, black! He! He! Couldn't resist! We hosted a shower for Nikki today in E-town at my parents house and we all had so much fun! Nikki got lots of nice things and it was fun hanging out with everyone all day! It felt just like old times....aww!!!




The Fam!


Makayla loved playing patty-cake with Granny!


Maddie dressed up for the occasion, too!
That's the belt I got for 20 cent!


Nikki added the "s" to the end so none of us would feel left out! hehe!

and last but certainly NOT least...Molly made this from scratch! Isn't it awesome!
We love you Nikki!
Love,
Laura

2 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

That cake is beautiful!

You look so cute! I love your pink lipstick.. I sure wish I could pull off pink like that.

I know I dont know you, but I do find that I look forward to your blogs! They make me smile.. and wish that I lived closer to my family! :)

Laura said...

Aww that's so sweet and I'm super happy to have a reader!!!