"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, August 23, 2010

{Super Easy Embellished Photo Frame!}

One of my best friends got married this weekend! I wanted to make her something special to give her the morning of her wedding and I came up with this super easy, practically free idea!

I had taken pictures at the rehearsal dinner the night before and I thought I would print some up for her. And then I thought...why not frame it?

So...I searched through my supplies and found everything I needed... Some purple ribbon I already had (it was one of her colors for the wedding)

A hot glue gun
The tissue paper from the gift she gave me at the rehearsal dinner (I love it when you can turn around and recycle something so quickly!)

And the gift bag from the gift she gave me, too!

Easy so far, right?

Next, I cut out some shapes for my flower. Just as some circles really--nothing too fancy.

Then I glued on a lil' bow...

Attached one of my favorite scriptures...


and Voila!---

She loved it and I was excited that I was able to give her something special, especially since it was made out of stuff she had given me just the night before! Before I gave it to her, I put in a pic of her with the bridesmaids that was taken at the rehearsal dinner.
And that's all folks....easy and cheap---but cute and meaningful!
Love,
Laura


1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Too cute! I love when things come together like that!

Also.. beautiful wedding/cool theme! You looked real pretty too!!!